Fitur Portable pH-mV-Temp Meter PH-320 :
- During the pH mode, Up to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- During ORP mode, Single point offset calibration allows user adjusts displayed value to a known standard.
- Absolute or Relative millivolt (R.mV) measurement provides accurate ORP readings.
- During the ion mode, 2 to 5 points push-button calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Selectable multiple concentration units, including ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
- Direct readout ion concentration simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Calibration due reminder prompts you to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Manual temperature calibration provides accurate temperature value.
- Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
- Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, stability conditions, resolution, measurement units, date and time to meet measurement requirements.
- Reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meets GLP standards.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer via USB communication.