Direct Soil Activity and Solution Conductivity Measurement Kit HI993310 telah dirancang untuk mengatasi kebutuhan untuk pengukuran konduktivitas cepat dan akurat dalam cairan dan tanah. Direct Soil Activity and Solution Conductivity Measurement Kit HI993310 langsung mengukur larutan tanah konduktivitas di EC (mS / cm) serta aktivitas tanah (g / L). Hal ini dilengkapi dengan dua probe: HI76305 dengan stainless steel, ujung kerucut untuk pengukuran tanah langsung dan HI76304 untuk solusi pupuk diperkaya.
Features Direct Soil Activity and Solution Conductivity Measurement Kit HI993310 :
- Two Probes – The HI76305 is a stainless steel EC probe that features a conical tip and internal temperature sensor to allow for accurate, direct, and temperature compensated measurements of soil activity in g/L. The HI76304 is a durable, two-ring EC probe that features an internal temperature sensor to allow measurement in nutritive solutions, irrigation water, or soil slurries.
- Two Measurement Modes – HI993310 offers two measurement modes: EC and soil activity. Users can easily switch between measurement modes with the simple press of a button. The “W” button on the meter face automatically switches to water conductivity measurement mode in units of mS/cm. The “S” button switches to soil activity measurement mode in units of g/L. EC measurements range from 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm; soil activity measurements range from 0.00 to 1.00 g/L.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation – Since temperature has such a dramatic effect on conductivity readings, having a meter that offers temperature compensated readings is invaluable. Both probes that come with the HI993310 feature a built-in temperature sensor that automatically accounts for the effects of temperature in the range of 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F).
- Temperature Compensation Coefficient – The temperature compensation coefficient, also known as β, is set at 2%/°C; this factor corrects the readings for EC and soil activity 2% for each degree Celsius change in the sample.
- One-point Calibration – The HI993310 can be calibrated at one point in a standard calibration solution. The calibration trimmer located on the face of the meter is easily adjusted to the correct calibration standard.
- LED Alarm – The meter provides for a LED alarm when measuring soil activity. If the LED lights up, the soil is too dry for a proper measurement or it lacks nutritive substances. If the alarm LED lights up again after users wet the soil and carry out the measurement again, the soil lacks nutritive elements and an accurate reading cannot be taken.
- Auto Shut-off – Automatic shut-off after 2 minutes of non-use when the meter is in measurement mode. This prevents wastage of batteries in the event the meter is accidentally left on.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.