Portable Low Range EC-TDS Meter HI99300 bersifat portable EC / TDS dan temperatur meteran ditempatkan dalam kasus dinilai untuk kondisi IP67. Hal ini dilengkapi dengan konduktivitas penyelidikan dua cincin untuk memungkinkan pengukuran kisaran rendah EC 0-3999 mikrodetik / cm dan TDS pengukuran 0-2000 ppm. Semua bacaan disesuaikan dengan Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) dan pengguna dapat menyesuaikan koefisien koreksi suhu dan faktor TDS untuk pengukuran akurat kompensasi.
Features Portable Low Range EC-TDS Meter HI99300 :
- Two-ring Probe – The HI76306 is a two-ring probe that comes with the HI99300, offering an accurate solution for low range EC and TDS readings. The probe features a built-in temperature probe to allow for temperature compensated readings.
- Two Measurement Modes – HI99300 offers two measurement modes: EC and TDS. Users can easily switch between measurement modes with a simple press of the MODE button. EC measurements range from 0 to 3999 µS/cm; TDS measurements range from 0 to 2000 ppm.
- Adjustable TDS Factor – The TDS value in aqueous solutions is directly proportional to conductivity. The ratio between the two parameters depends on the solution being measured. The HI99300 has an adjustable TDS factor from 0.45 to 1.00 with 0.01 intervals, allowing users to choose the conversion factor that is the most appropriate for their particular solution.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation – Since temperature has such a dramatic effect on conductivity and TDS readings, having a meter that offers temperature compensated readings is invaluable. The probe of the HI99300 features a built-in temperature sensor that automatically accounts for the effects of temperature in the range of 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F).
- Adjustable Temperature Compensation Coefficient – The temperature compensation coefficient, also known as β, is adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4%/°C with 0.1% intervals; this factor corrects the reading a set percentage % for each degree Celsius change in the sample.
- Automatic Calibration – The HI99300 can be automatically calibrated at one point in a standard EC or TDS solution. A 1413 µS/cm standard is used for EC calibration, which will automatically calibrate TDS readings. However, if the meter is in TDS mode and set to either 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor, a direct calibration in 1382 ppm or 1500 ppm (using 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor, respectively) TDS calibration solution can be used.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
- Instability Indicator – The HI99300 displays a clock tag that will disappear when a reading has achieved stability.